Plum Eyewash pH Neutral 4.9% Phosphate
Plum pH Neutral will neutralize acid and base substances and provide effective protection against serious eye injuries. The product features phosphate buffer properties with documented efficacy in chemicals-based eye injuries.
The comprehensive range features a small-sized, handy bottle (200 ml) that will fit into the customized belt bag, in a first-aid kit and tool box, etc., and the DUO product for washing both eyes, and a 1000 ml eyewash shower. The products are for individual use or refilling in the wall-mounted first-aid stations and first aid boxes and a user-friendly kit with 3 x 500 ml bottle.
All standard Plum pH Neutral products (except DUO) are supplied with dust cap.
- 4.9 % sterile phosphate buffer for neutralizing acid and alcali that come into contact with the eye
- Rinsing with Plum pH Neutral is recommended to be followed by washing with Plum Eyewash
- Easily manageable bottles
- Ergonomic eyecups for effective flow
- DUO eyecup for simultaneous washing of both eyes
- User-friendly design allows the bottles to be quickly opened with a single hand
- Disposable bottles; do not reuse
- CE marked products with 3,5 year expiry date
|Art. no.||Product name||Packaging|
|4752||Plum Eyewash pH Neutral 4.9% Phosphate||10 x 200 ml|
|4801||Plum Eyewash pH Neutral 4.9% Phosphate DUO||6 x 500 ml|
|4746||Plum Eyewash pH Neutral 4.9% Phosphate||6 x 1000 ml|
|4755||Plum pH Neutral Single Carton||10 x 200 ml|
|4692||Belt Bag for 200 ml Bottles||10 units|