Eyewash solutions to go
Portable eyewash solutions give you easy and immediate access to eyewash and quick first aid in case of an injury. The boxes provide a safe and hygienic bottle storage and protection.
Plum Eyewash 0.9% Sodium Chloride is the ideal assistance if dirt, dust and other substances come
Plum Eyewash pH Neutral 0.9% Phosphate neutralizes acid and base substances and provide effective protection against serious eye injuries. The product features phosphate buffer properties with documented efficacy regarding chemicals-based eye injuries into contact with the eyes.
The range features a small-sized, handy bottle (200 ml) that will fit into your pocket or first-aid kit and tool box, a DUO product for washing both eyes, various product sizes for individual use or refilling in the wall-mounted first-aid stations and first aid boxes and a user-friendly kit with 3 x 500 ml bottles.
All standard eyewash products are supplied with dust cap.
- Suitable for mobile and dynamic workplaces or for refilling stations
- Quick access to eyewash in case of an accident
- Easily manageable bottles
- Ergonomic eyecups for effective flow
- User-friendly design allows the bottles to be quickly opened with a single hand
- Disposable bottles; do not reuse
- CE marked products with 3,5 year expiry date
|Art. no.||Product name||Packaging|
|4755||Plum pH Neutral Single Carton||10 x 200 ml|
|4692||Belt Bag for 200 ml Bottles||10 units|
|4695||Plum Eyewash Single Carton||10 x 200 ml|
|4605||Plum Eyewash Single Carton||12 x 500 ml|
|4620||Plum Eyewash On-The-Go||4 x 3 x 500 ml|