Quality management is at the core of our business today. Our quality system outlines, defines, organises and appropriately documents all business processes and activities of Plum Safety ApS with direct or indirect impact on our key success criteria – quality products and satisfied customers.
Scope of the quality system:
- Describe the quality management system of Plum Safety ApS
- Define responsibilities and competencies relative to activities impacting quality
- Ensuring goals and policies are defined along with planning and implementation of required management follow-up activities
- Ensuring continuously improving quality and environmental impact through analysis, lessons learned and corrective and preventive actions
- Demonstrating compliance of customer and regulatory requirements
The quality management system is the foundation for Plum Safety ApS’ compliance with regulatory requirements and the following guidelines:
- ISO 13485 Medical Devices – Quality Management Systems – regulatory purpose requirements
Distributor of cosmetic products
Besides being legal manufacturer of medical devices, Plum Safety ApS is also distributor products for hygiene, which are classified as cosmetic products. The manufacturer of cosmetics distributed by Plum Safety is ISO certified manufacturer according to ISO 22716, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
In addition, a selection of these hygiene products are marked with eco-label. The eco-label is a Nordic labelling of products complying with a number of specific requirements in terms of raw materials, manufacturing process, features, use, packaging method and disposal of product and packaging.
Visit the following site for further information Ecolabel.dk.