Various regulatory requirements stipulate that manufacturers of goods classified as involving a certain risk (e.g. hand disinfection) must provide documentation to the consumer about product content and measures needed in relation to the use of the product. The documentation is contained in a datasheet.
Our datasheets are kept up-to-date in line with current legislation and provide the basis on which declaration details on finished goods labels are prepared. The page allows you to quickly find and read the latest datasheets of your interest.
Click the relevant datasheet(s) to open, download and print the PDF file. The product’s item number and the datasheet revision date is stated in brackets after the product title.
- Plulac (art. no. 0815/0818 ~ 10-2019)
- Plulux (art. no. 0715/0742/0718 ~ 10-2019)
- Premium (art. no. 0615/0614/0618 ~ 10-2019)
- Profi (art. no. 0915/0918/0903 ~ 10-2019)
- Super Plum (art. no. 1015/1042/1018/1043 ~ 10-2019)
- Industrial Wipes All Purpose & Heavy Duty (art. no. 5270/5271 ~ 03-2020)
- Industrial Wipes Rub & Scrub (art. no. 5272 ~ 03-2020)
- 3in1 Hair&Body (art. no. 1504/1514 ~ 10-2019)
- Fresh (art. no. 1634/1635/1636/1637/1639 ~ 10-2019)
- Fresh Hair&Body (art. no. 1733/1734/1736/1737/1738 ~ 10-2019)
- Mild (art. no. 1664/1666/1667/1668/1669 ~ 10-2019)
- Nature (art. no. 1785/1786/1787/1788/1795 ~ 10-2019)
- Plum No. 14 (art. no. 1403/1413 ~ 10-2019)